This post contains affiliate links by clicking on the links I could make a commission.
Hey loves….Its Friday, I just realized I have 20 days left until I fly back to Bahrain (so sad but I’m kind of ready to be in my own home), and my thoughts are running wild thinking about my to-do lists! So I have wine in hand and I’m stopping to chat with you.
It has been so nice outside the last couple of days. The weather has cooled off so much and there is a lovely breeze that just exudes FALL! The feeling of fall in the air is so overwhelming its almost confusing. I mean I know its still summer but this cool front has brought on some serious nostalgia.
I thought today would be a great day to share how to Basically Get Ready For Fall.
- Long Cardi and your favorite cutoff shorts
- Chunky oversized sweater and cognac booties
- Plaid blanket scarf and a plain white v-neck tee
- Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (don’t forget a sleeve)
- $4 Mums from Walmart
- All things pumpkin from Bath & Body Works ( MUST BUY: Creamy Pumpkin Candle )
- Take a selfie Boomerang with your PSL #checkoutmystories
- Put your new mums on your front porch next to your hand calligraphy wooden sign “Thankful”
- Carry your Louis Neverfull or Speedy at all times
- Take a pic of your pumpkin candle lit and your precious dog napping on your fuzzy white rug in the background…..and then post that shit on Instagram.