This is a sponsored post for Newton Baby Wovenaire Crib Mattress, all text and opinions are my own.
My little Ames is getting to the age where he thinks its okay to learn to roll over, I forbid it!!! I am not ready for my little babe to grow up! But its inevitable and going to happen within the next few months. I have so many fears about my baby learning to roll over especially rolling over in his crib and having his face facedown in the mattress. I wanted to make sure when I transitioned him to his crib that he was going to be safe.
Using my baby monitor, removing all items from the crib, no bumpers, and no blankets are a few ways I find comfort in knowing that my baby will be safe through the night in his crib. I still felt as though there had to be more to give me peace of mind when it comes to my crazy fears. I worried, what if my baby rolled over in the middle of the night, spit up, and had his face facedown in a waterproof non-breathable mattress and blocked his airway? Insane sequence of fears, right? But it could happen.
I wanted a comfortable safe mattress and I found just that with the Newton Baby 100% breathable crib mattress. Not only is it breathable but it is also washable.
The Newton Wovenair Crib Mattress is 90% free air!!! Meaning air makes up 90% of this mattress and the other 10% food-grade polymer making it 100% recyclable. Its so breathable you can see light through it!!! It is covered in a soft cloud like cover that easily unzips for cleaning.
If my baby spit up in his crib, had leaking diaper, had a poop explosion, or heaven forbid all of the above I could literally give my Newton Crib Mattress a bath.
I gave this unique mattress a try for myself and took a quick nap on it. It was comfortable, I could easily breathe through it when I laid facedown, and there was no loud plastic sound when I moved round.
I can tell you I am feeling completely reassured that my baby will sleep comfortably and safely with his Newton Wovenair Crib Mattress.
Visit Newton HERE and use code CHICBLONDE30 for $30.00 OFF